Part of the Wormtown Fleet Project

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reader's Choice

I noticed that my shots thus far have been mostly Main South oriented. This makes sense, as currently I'm living in Main South, and my office is just south of it. However, there's a whole lot of city out there to document!

So, here's your chance to order me around: Pick a neighborhood you'd like me to explore! If you have a great site off the beaten path, that's even better, but otherwise just give me a section of town and I'll go explore it on my own. A street suggestion would be great as a starting point, but is not required. For the sake of broadening my horizons, let's skip Main South, downtown, and East Highland/Elm Park, as I know those areas very well already. Leave a comment on this post with your suggestion.

If I get no suggestions, I'll be sad. If I get one, I'll go do it. If I get more than one, I will choose one to do first, and then try to cover the others as time permits.

GO!

2 comments:

  1. I know Greendale not a whit (that is, I always get lost driving there). It's mostly residential, but there have got to be some interesting pictures to be taken, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's only one way to find out! Greendale it is, I'll try to knock that out this weekend...!

    A new post from Deluge Night (Monday) is coming soon...!

    ReplyDelete